letter for the president

 





Dear President Ferdinand Marcos Jr.,


I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. Being a citizen of this beautiful country, I feel obligated to share my thoughts with you.

I want to start by letting you know what I hope and expect from your leadership. It is a challenging pressure to continue in your father's shoes. who made a huge impact on our history, for better or for bad. I hope you will make an effort to lead with morality, openness, and a sincere concern for the well-being of our People.

I am concerned about the course you may lead our nation in. Upholding the rule of law, preservation of human rights, and government transparency are essential. I sincerely hope you will put forth endless effort to make sure these values are upheld. As a citizen, I'm ready to back a government that tackles our problems, cherishes democracy, and is actually committed to the welfare of its citizens. I hope these principles will be embodied throughout your leadership.


Sincerely yours,
Irylle

Reference:
President Marcos.Britannica.com. Retrieved on November 2,2023
https://www.britannica.com/biography/Bongbong-Marcos

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Me is I

At The End Of The Second Quarter